Chicken Broccoli and Cheese
Chicken breast, depending on how many you are feeding
Fiesta Blend Shredded Cheese 1 package
Frozen or Fresh broccoli 1 bag or flower
1) Start off my sauteeing the water out of the chicken, just cook it until there is not water in the pan and it browns slightly.
2) Steam broccoli
3) Place chicken in baking pan, cover with thin layer of cheese
4) Cover with broccoli
5) Sautee mushrooms if using any and add to baking pan
6) add a thin layer of cheese
7) Cover with foil and bake at 350 till chicken is finished cooking about 15 min
8) Remove foil, add rest of cheese and bake uncovered til cheese is melted.
9) Serve and ENJOY!!!
Ham, Chicken and Cheese Casserole
3/4 pound mushrooms, sliced
1 large onion, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
1/4 c. butter
1/2 c. all-purpose flour
1 2/3 c. milk
14 1/2 oz. chicken stock
16 oz frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
2/3 c. Parmesan cheese
1/2 tea. salt
1/2 tea. pepper
1/8 tea. nutmeg
package spiral noodles, I use the spinach and tomato ones, but use what you like
2 c. cubed cooked ham
2 c. cubed cooked chicken
2 c. swiss cheese
1. Sautee mushroom, onion, and green pepper in butter till tender
2. Stir in flour until blended
3. Slowly add milk and broth, bring to a boil, stir until thickened
4. Add broccoli, 1/3 c. parm cheese, 1 c. swiss cheese, chicken, ham, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and pasta
5. Add to 13×9 baking dish
You can pop it into the oven now at 350 for 20 minutes covered, then remove the cover and add the left over swiss and parm cheese and continue baking uncovered till cheese is melted.
You could also freeze it, just make sure to keep your extra cheese with it so that you have it when its time to bake it up.
This recipe has been tested in my kitchen and is great.