Thursday, August 26, 2010
Chicken breast, depending on how many you are feeding
Fiesta Blend Shredded Cheese 1 package
Frozen or Fresh broccoli 1 bag or flower
1) Start off my sauteeing the water out of the chicken, just cook it until there is not water in the pan and it browns slightly.
2) Steam broccoli
3) Place chicken in baking pan, cover with thin layer of cheese
4) Cover with broccoli
5) Sautee mushrooms if using any and add to baking pan
6) add a thin layer of cheese
7) Cover with foil and bake at 350 till chicken is finished cooking about 15 min
8) Remove foil, add rest of cheese and bake uncovered til cheese is melted.
9) Serve and ENJOY!!!
* You can find this and some of our other favorite recipes my clicking on the recipes page at the top, you will find even more by filtering by the recipe label over to the right.