As with their similar shirts from their parent company CrazyDog and their sister company Costume Squad these tees are awesome.The wash fabulously, and wear better than any t shirt I have ever owned. I got the Deliverance T shirt, because I thought it appropriate for where I live.
|Hubby didn't think it to funny as he's from here, but I found it hilarious.|
Win it! NachoMama Tees is giving one lucky reader a t-shirt valued at $19.99 or less! (US Only)
Ends November 16th. Winner will be chosen on November 17th via random.org
Here is How To Enter:Mandatory Entry:
Head on over to NachoMama Tees and choose which Tshirt you would like to win. Remember the limit is $19.99 or less. Please include the link to the shirt that you want to receive if you win. *Please list your email in your comment if it is not easily visible on your profile or webpage.
*Additional entries: You must do the main entry first. Post a separate comment for each additional entry:
- Subscribe to Wyatt Family Farm newsletter, current subscribers count too
Subscribe in a reader
3. Follow me in Google Friend Connect
4. Blog about this giveaway and link to giveaway. (5 entries) please leave 5 separate comments for this one
5. Follow me on Twitter , already follow me, that counts too!
6. Tweet this giveaway and put the link to the tweet in your comment. (2 entries) please leave to separate comments. You can just copy and paste this.
#Giveaway @WyattFamilyFarm win a super comfy NachoMama Tee ends Nov. 16th. Drop on by entering is easy! RT please
7. Like Wyatt Family Farm on facebook (please leave first name and last initial so I can verify)
**Winner will have 48 hours to respond to winning email with mailing address or a new winner will be chosen.
Winners cannot have won a shirt from NachoMama Tees or Crazy Dog Tees or have been sent a shirt for promotional purposes in the last 90 days. The sponsor is responsible for shipping out the prize.
*Disclosure: I was provided with a product for the purpose of this review. No monetary compensation was received for this post and the views expressed here are my own.