This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hilton Branson. All opinions are 100% mine.
"I have been begging my hubby to take me on an exciting getaway in Branson, MO. Its only a 5.5 hour drive from us, that is perfect for a weekend getaway! I love the look of the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel and the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing, they have so many amenities there is no reason to leave the premises. Both of these awesome hotels offer some great deals for travelers. The Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel offers Third night free, an advanced purchase rate, and a romance package that sounds right up my alley.
The ultimate in "do not disturb" getaways...
There's just something about a luxurious hotel room that makes whispered sweet nothings sound even sweeter. Add a touch of elegance, a hint of indulgence, and you've got the makings for our Romance Package.
Toast an anniversary, spoil that special someone, or celebrate being together - far away from the rest of the world.
During your stay, you'll enjoy:
- Early check-in & pre-registration upon request
- In-room sparkling wine (where permitted by law) or cider upon arrival
- Access to hotel health club, pool and whirlpool spa (where available)
- Full American breakfast for two in their room (where available) or in the hotel's designated restaurant. At airport locations, guests can exchange their breakfast for a lunch or dinner discount
- On stays beyond one night, buy one entrée and get a second one of equal or lesser value at no additional cost. (Choose from either lunch or dinner in designated restaurant)
- Late check-out available upon request"Offer Dates: Oct 25, 2010 to December 31, 2010
There is so much to do in Branson I would hardly know where I would start, shopping yes I think I'd start with shopping! Both of these fabulous hotels have waterfront shopping, dining and entertainment. Centrally located near all of Bransons wonderful shopping and with in minutes if the Theater District! You wont want to miss a thing.
Celebrate the new year at Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel and join them at either the Level 2 Steakhouse and/or Clear Lounge!
To ring in 2011 @ Level 2 Steakhouse, guests will not be limited to a special menu but will be able to enjoy their favorite selections. Executive Chef Nathan Read will even prepare a Signature entrée and dessert fitting for the occasion. Guests will also be treated to party favors and a glass of champagne to toast in the New Year. And to help celebrate, Level 2 will have extended hours until 12 o’clock midnight on December 31.
At Clear Lounge, also located in the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel, you will have the chance to celebrate New Year’s Around the World. Watch the world ring in the New Year on our large-screen HD televisions and celebrate with specialty cocktails inspired by the various time zones that will be visited. A glass of champagne will be served at midnight along with complimentary hors d’oeuvres. Cover charge for New Year’s Eve is $15.00 per person.
This sounds like suck a great time. Off to try and butter up hubby! ;)